Tom's Hardware's 2010 Gift Guide: Part 1, For System Builders

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ta152h

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
[citation][nom]accolite[/nom]TA152H, I'm not desperate... I'm married, but I enjoy a good looking woman more than looking at some hardware components after all we are guys! If you don't your probably a woman yourself or a homo![/citation]

Seriously, you sound pathetic. A real loser that can't even talk to girls in real life, so you get excited over them in pictures on the internet. Is that what you want to sound like? It's pathetic. Have some self-respect.

buckinbottoms

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2009
[citation][nom]accolite[/nom]TA152H, I'm not desperate... I'm married, but I enjoy a good looking woman more than looking at some hardware components after all we are guys! If you don't your probably a woman yourself or a homo![/citation]
TA152H gets owned all the time, but thats just brutal.

raysimlee

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2010
Well what ever we say it is the holiday. Have a laugh and holiday fun. Keep the good work up Tom. Peace and happiness.

HappyBB

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2008
I was at first confused by why Tom's Hardware recommended Intel's Core i7-980X Extreme because it would go against its "Best CPU/GPU for the Money" mantra. However, after realizing that this is a gift guide, it then becomes clear to me that being able to give something like this, one must have a very big heart of love, or some motives. Just 2 cents to share.

Redtear

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2010
Tom's, Thanks for the guide ;>

Even though I am not getting anything you specifically recommended it gave me some ideas to nip and tuck the budget system I am building.

G

Tom's Hard-ware,High performance computer parts.and Hot chicks. Merry Christmas!
PS maybe their a little to skinny but I DON'T MIND!

juliom

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2009
[citation][nom]kayvonjoon[/nom]I miss the old models ; Sarah was the best.[/citation]

Sarah was absolutely gorgeous.

James296

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2010
already have new build running right now (not a very fast computer through), but I'm waiting for SB and BD to come out. then off to a new computer :D but I must say, I wouldn't mind having the two graphics or the ladies either ;).

candrwhite

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2010
[citation][nom]TA152H[/nom]The pathetic part is, how it's still getting these desperate guys worked up. Some of the pictures are just bad too, like the one with the Radeon.[/citation]

Wait... there was a Radeon in there somewhere?

Aetherys

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2010
My bad. Unwrap present, sex processor, overclock girl. Yeah, that's right.

And don't wait until after 1pm for coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.