Kurt

My toolbar has disappeared and I cannot figure out how it
happened or how I can get it back. Any ideas? Thanks!!

Which toolbar? Quick Launch? Links? Address?

Ted Zieglar

"Kurt" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My toolbar has disappeared and I cannot figure out how it
> happened or how I can get it back. Any ideas? Thanks!!

The one at the bottom with the "start" button on the
left, and the clock all the way to the right

That's called the Taskbar.

Point your mouse on the bottom edge of your screen to make the taskbar
appear, then right-click on the taskbar and select Properties. On the
Taskbar tab, place a checkmark in 'Keep the taskbar on top of other windows'
and remove the checkmark from 'Auto-hide the taskbar'.

Ted Zieglar

> The one at the bottom with the "start" button on the
> left, and the clock all the way to the right

when the mouse is at the bottom edge of the screen
nothing happens. I've had it in hide mode before, so I
am familiar with that process. Just not sure what to do
next.

Control Panel > Taskbar and Start Menu

Ted Zieglar