Top Secret Microsoft Phone Pickpocketed From Exec

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

might want to check the spelling on that...
it is Telstra in Australia - not Telstar

G

I have been with Telstar for over 10 years and some Telstar idiot thought Damian has the letter 'o' in it and 'corrected' the spelling of my name for me.

How do you like it now Telstar?

jerrardo

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2006
I'm going to read between the lines and say that the guy lost the phone. If I didn't want to get in trouble for losing something I would say it was stolen.

blackened144

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
[citation][nom]jerrardo[/nom]I'm going to read between the lines and say that the guy lost the phone. If I didn't want to get in trouble for losing something I would say it was stolen.[/citation]

Right. It was "stolen".

smalltime0

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2008
[citation][nom]jerrardo[/nom]I'm going to read between the lines and say that the guy lost the phone. If I didn't want to get in trouble for losing something I would say it was stolen.[/citation]
The barcelona event is known for its five fingered discounts, really its a major mistake for the exectuive.
[citation][nom]opmopadop[/nom]I have been with Telstar for over 10 years and some Telstar idiot thought Damian has the letter 'o' in it and 'corrected' the spelling of my name for me.How do you like it now Telstar?[/citation]
Realy, your a Telstar customer? since when? Long enough to know that the spelling is Telstra?
[citation][nom]matt2k[/nom]nice. wonder if the pickpocket knows what they got.[/citation]
Probably a phone that some journo would pay a few hundred$ to look at and take a photo of... good for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.