Question Toshiba Satellite P25-S607 Video Controller (VGA) Driver Needed

Jul 6, 2022
I have searched everywhere it seems. Even Toshiba/DynaBook does not seem to have a driver for the video controller (VGA). Does anyone here have one, or can direct me to where it can be downloaded? Thanks.

Jul 6, 2022
What OS are you using?

There are only Windows XP/2000 drivers available on the DynaBook website.
https://support.dynabook.com/support/modelHome?freeText=438069&osId=3333637

Windows Vista should have come with the driver.

It is Windows XP. Most of the drivers are available on the company site, but the Video Controller driver is not available. I have seen a couple of other inquiries on the internet for the same driver. It is the only one I have not been able to find, and even "Snappy Drive" does not have that in their catalog/downloads.

Jul 6, 2022
It is Windows XP. Most of the drivers are available on the company site, but the Video Controller driver is not available. I have seen a couple of other inquiries on the internet for the same driver. It is the only one I have not been able to find, and even "Snappy Drive" does not have that in their catalog/downloads.

I was able to find a driver that worked. The recommended driver from Toshiba would not work for Windows XP, but I found an older version of the driver that worked. This old laptop is now fully operational again. Thanks to all of you for your consideration.