Question Touchscreen replacement for BMax Y13 laptop ?

Jun 1, 2021
Hi everyone, I would like to know if any of you ever tried to replace the screen from a bmax y13 notebook. I have to repair one and I am not sure neither on where to buy the replacement nor on how to remove it (is it glued or are there plastic clips because i cannot tell from the assembled thing ?)

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

It's very likely that the entire bezel and panel are glued in place or held in place with really flimsy clips. You should be able to get access to spudgers and/or guitar picks to help with the prying but I'd advise on not going ahead if you're unsure since we can only advise, not do what you need to do, for you.

Jun 1, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

It's very likely that the entire bezel and panel are glued in place or held in place with really flimsy clips. You should be able to get access to spudgers and/or guitar picks to help with the prying but I'd advise on not going ahead if you're unsure since we can only advise, not do what you need to do, for you.
Thank you for your answer. is there any chance that somebody with experience with this model or a similar one is going to post informations here? I'm kind of new here, don't really know how it works.
The thing is i need to figure out rather quickly since we gave a temporary replacement for the laptop because the operator really needs it.