[SOLVED] Transferring mATX MB from small case to Mid-Tower

Jun 10, 2021
Just curious if there might be any issues with transferring a micro ATX mother board (ASUS TUF B350M-PLUS Gaming) from a small case with poor heat management into a mid-tower case? Will there be enough screws lined up properly to support the board and other components well enough?

Solution
Just curious if there might be any issues with transferring a micro ATX mother board (ASUS TUF B350M-PLUS Gaming) from a small case with poor heat management into a mid-tower case? Will there be enough screws lined up properly to support the board and other components well enough?
The mATX fits a full size ATX case perfectly with all the holes in the board lining up to standoff locations in the case, the PCIe slots lining up to the I/O slots in the back and the I/O panel also fitting to the cutout provided.

The only issue might be settling on an arrangement of your favorite anime figurines in the empty space that's left inside. But then you might be relieved of that issue if there's no clear side panel. :)
The mATX fits a full size ATX case perfectly with all the holes in the board lining up to standoff locations in the case, the PCIe slots lining up to the I/O slots in the back and the I/O panel also fitting to the cutout provided.

The only issue might be settling on an arrangement of your favorite anime figurines in the empty space that's left inside. But then you might be relieved of that issue if there's no clear side panel. :)

Solution