Question trouble disabling windows password

Mar 27, 2021
I want to disable the windows 10 password upon startup. Like usual, I run command "netplwiz" however, the option to toggle that setting is not there.

Why isnt that option available to me like usual?
How do I disable the password in this situation?

Thank you,

Mar 27, 2021
unfortunately that option is totally missing and I dont see it on any of the other tabs on that "user accounts" window.

The only password related option on that window now is to change passsword by "ctrl+alt/delete" but the "reset password" button is greyed out.

I recently reinstalled W10 and noticed this after first reboot while I was adjusting all my settings.

DSzymborski

Titan
unfortunately that option is totally missing and I dont see it on any of the other tabs on that "user accounts" window.

The only password related option on that window now is to change passsword by "ctrl+alt/delete" but the "reset password" button is greyed out.

I recently reinstalled W10 and noticed this after first reboot while I was adjusting all my settings.

That's not where Windows Hello is. Need to go into W10's different settings/sign-in options and remove any Windows Hello options. Though make sure you know your password first if you're logging in another way.