dqbmethod

Distinguished
May 20, 2007
i have a 3500+ 1 gig of ram a msi platinum mobo and a 7600 gt xxx running on a 550 psu.

When i game in bf2142 or fear i see loading lines go threw my screen, the liens are clear and go away fast but pop back up everytime it has to laod an object. Does anyone have an idea what the problem is? i already sent the 7600 out and got a newone back but its doing it again but even worse.

kamkal

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2007
i have a 3500+ 1 gig of ram a msi platinum mobo and a 7600 gt xxx running on a 550 psu.

When i game in bf2142 or fear i see loading lines go threw my screen, the liens are clear and go away fast but pop back up everytime it has to laod an object. Does anyone have an idea what the problem is? i already sent the 7600 out and got a newone back but its doing it again but even worse.

probably some sort of overheating issue with another part of the computer

check all fans, heatsinks and anything else associated with keeping the computer cool

you have already ruled out the video card because it was replaced so somethin else is giving you the artifacts (lines) while playing games.

it may also be graphics card drivers, check those as well.

IceFluffy

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2007
Check the frequency ur graphic card slot is getting. Look it up in ur BIOS and put it on auto if it isn't. If u have overclocked ur system try unclocking it see what that gives. If sometimes u hear pops in ur speakers, have someone look at ur fridge and put a new condensor on it.