Question Trouble with RGB fan lighting on Raidmax Alpha Prime

Jun 24, 2019
i recently set up a new build in the Raidmax Alpha Prime, and everything is working fine aside from the RGB functions on the front 3 fans. the lights in the fans are on, but i am unable to control their color with the remote that came with the case. also, when i first set it up, the color of the fans was a bright white/yellow, and after a power outage one day, they switched to just pure white. i'm curious as to what's keeping me from controlling the colors/patterns with the remote. i have an ASUS B450-gaming rog strix motherboard, if that's important. i installed the aura sync from the ASUS website to see if i can somehow control the LEDs, but i could only control the small icon light on the motherboard. any help is appreciated

Jun 24, 2019
Are the fans connected to the motherboard? I'm assuming that the fans have an RGB connector that can be plugged into the board's header.
i believe so, the lights are on and all 3 fans are spinning. is it possible that my motherboard just doesnt support extra RGB controls? i know some motherboards do/dont

Mar 10, 2020
i recently set up a new build in the Raidmax Alpha Prime, and everything is working fine aside from the RGB functions on the front 3 fans. the lights in the fans are on, but i am unable to control their color with the remote that came with the case. also, when i first set it up, the color of the fans was a bright white/yellow, and after a power outage one day, they switched to just pure white .My motherboar is asus tuf z390-plus gaming wifi.
please help.the aura software do not change colour of the fans

Last edited: