Question Troubleshooting fans on Gamidas Case

Sep 15, 2024
Hello Everyone,

i am posting this because i am quite stuck on this problem. My hardware consists of:

GAMDIAS TALOS E2 ELITE MID TOWER
ASUS PRIME Z790-V AX
THERMALTA 700W 80+ ATX PSU

the three preinstalled fans do not work simply cause i cant figure out how to hook them up. im pretty new to building so please bear with me but i see the 4 pin on the mother board but i do not have anything from the case to plug them into? what am i overlooking? i have molex connectors coming from the PSU, am i supposed to use a adapter of some sort?

my cpu fan works fine and is hooked into the cpu fan port on the motherboard

i appreciate the help none the less.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forum, newcomer!

the three preinstalled fans do not work simply
The fans are described as ARGB per the case manual, define what part of the fans don't work?

THERMALTA 700W 80+ ATX PSU
Thermaltake is the brand of the PSU, while 700W is the advertised wattage of the unit and 80+ is the 80+ efficiency rating of the unit. What is the model of the unit?

im pretty new to building so please bear with me but i see the 4 pin on the mother board but i do not have anything from the case to plug them into? what am i overlooking? i have molex connectors coming from the PSU, am i supposed to use a adapter of some sort?
You should include images of the cables and connectors you have at your disposal in your case.