Question Trying to get help with my previous thread look there for more info

Jan 3, 2024
4 months later still am having the same issues as before can update valorant but get stuck on main loading screen (before the wait/main server whatever you wanna call it), Riot support and my isp (brightspeed) still just say its the other parties issue, looking for some other options or ideas to try to resolve my issue, i run a wired connection to a desktop computer, can play any other game imaginable no internet issues at all. if someone could even tell me which party the issue would be at would be great at a loss for what to do thanks in advance.

Apr 2, 2024
If you want to try it on a different network and make sure no background applications on which might interfere.
You could also clear the game cache if you really want to.

kanewolf

Titan
4 months later still am having the same issues as before can update valorant but get stuck on main loading screen (before the wait/main server whatever you wanna call it), Riot support and my isp (brightspeed) still just say its the other parties issue, looking for some other options or ideas to try to resolve my issue, i run a wired connection to a desktop computer, can play any other game imaginable no internet issues at all. if someone could even tell me which party the issue would be at would be great at a loss for what to do thanks in advance.
What happens if you take your PC to your friend's house and use their internet? Does it work? Fail the same?

Ralston18

Titan
Regarding: "but get stuck on main loading screen".

Look in Reliability History/Monitor, Event Viewer, and Update History for any error codes captured just before or at the time the update gets stuck.

You can also use system tools such as Task Manager, Resource Monitor, and Process Explorer (Microsoft, free) to look for what starts, stops, or otherwise changes when the update gets struck.

Another place to look is in the router's logs (if available and enabled).

Key is to discover some specific error code, warning, informational event, or system change that correlates with the updates getting stuck.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
What, if anything, other than calling your current ISP have you tried? Did you ever try any of the other recommendations made from your earlier thread?

There is no point recycling a bunch of previously made suggestions until we know what you have tried (or not).

TRENDING THREADS