TS2U: Dorm tools not working

I'm trying to use the
"boolprop dormspecifictoolsdisabled false" cheat for the first time,
but can't get it to work... is it case sensitive or something?

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> I'm trying to use the
> "boolprop dormspecifictoolsdisabled false" cheat for the first time,
> but can't get it to work... is it case sensitive or something?
For our game it is. "dormSpecificToolsDisabled false"

Spandau

On Wed, 18 May 2005 03:15:38 GMT, Spandau <fechterin@neo.rr.com>
wrote:

>For our game it is. "dormSpecificToolsDisabled false"

Thanks... some weird stuff going on over here. I tried putting it in
the startup cheats file, but no go. Then I entered it as normal, didnt
work. Clicked back and forth a few times... and suddenly it worked,
for no apparent reason.

strider

>>For our game it is. "dormSpecificToolsDisabled false"
>
>Thanks... some weird stuff going on over here. I tried putting it in
>the startup cheats file, but no go. Then I entered it as normal, didnt

Like many other cheats in University it doesn't work if you have it in
your startupcheats file.

>work. Clicked back and forth a few times... and suddenly it worked,
>for no apparent reason.

That's normal behaviour if you are in buy or build mode when you enter
the cheat.