Question tuf gaming x670e-plus not booting/white gpu light illuminated

works_arc

Commendable
Apr 7, 2021
like the title suggests, my new build all of the sudden won't boot. it goes through the red/orange sequence fine. lights go to white and the White & Green light illuminate for a period of time and then the Green light goes off and the White light stays illuminated. this computer was working fine until I shipped it to LA, no obvious signs of damage to any components or the case.

I've tested another GPU in the slot, same sequence happens. Clueless in general but especially with this issue.

mobo - tuf gaming x670e-plus
cpu - amd ryzen 9 7900x
gpu - nvidia msi 3060
psu - evga 1000w
ssd - samsung evo 970
ram - gskill trident DDR5

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Remove the GPU altogether and try using the on-board video to see if it makes a difference.

While removing the GPU, make sure your memory is fully seated in the slots. An that both your 24-pin and 8-pin power connectors are firmly attached on both ends of the cables themselves.

works_arc

Commendable
Apr 7, 2021
Remove the GPU altogether and try using the on-board video to see if it makes a difference.

While removing the GPU, make sure your memory is fully seated in the slots. An that both your 24-pin and 8-pin power connectors are firmly attached on both ends of the cables themselves.

thanks colgeek. removing the gpu, computer still does not boot. it appears that my cables are firmly plugged in on the motherboard and in the power supply. sadness.