TV Wonder Why It Doesn't Work...

I really hope somebody can help end this headache for me.

This last week I reinstalled my OS and decided to upgrade my MMC to
9.2.

Woops. That didn't work. So then I went back with system restore and
installed 9.1. That didn't work either.

Before I mess around with it any more, I thought I'd better see if
there's anyone here who can help me. The problem I'm currently having
with 9.1 is that everytime I try to launch anything from the MMC, I
get a "language resources" error:

Language Resource file was not found:
C:\Program Files\ATI Multimedia\tv\TVDS???.RSC

Any thoughts?

Start over:
http://www.drivercleaner.net/

"Airman Thunderbird" <airman.basic@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Start over:
> http://www.drivercleaner.net/
>

> c_rose wrote:
> > I really hope somebody can help end this headache for me.
> >
> > This last week I reinstalled my OS and decided to upgrade my MMC to
> > 9.2.
> >
> > Woops. That didn't work. So then I went back with system restore and
> > installed 9.1. That didn't work either.
> >
> > Before I mess around with it any more, I thought I'd better see if
> > there's anyone here who can help me. The problem I'm currently having
> > with 9.1 is that everytime I try to launch anything from the MMC, I
> > get a "language resources" error:
> >
> > Language Resource file was not found:
> > C:\Program Files\ATI Multimedia\tv\TVDS???.RSC
> >
> > Any thoughts?

I'd try doing a repair on MMC first.

Start over:
http://www.drivercleaner.net/

Thanks for the link. I've got it working now, but I'm not exactly sure
how.

I uninstalled all of my ATI drivers/components... and then reinstalled
everything. It took some messing around before my computer was able to
initially recognize my 9800 again and find the correct drivers. Once
that little hurdle was crossed everything went pretty smoothly and I
got the TV Wonder installed correctly.

I think the issue might have been that the first graphics driver that
I installed was the one at the top of the list (at ATI's website). The
second time around I installed the 2nd one down (the "English Only"
version). That might have been the key.

Thanks again.