Two 120x360x26 vs One 120x360x60

Solution
The cooling performance of the radiator's surface area will not be it's deciding factor since the fans you use on it will determine hoe effectively the heat can be dissipated as well as the fin density on said radiators. You should read this section(though the entire sticky needs a read).

I would go for the thicker radiator since it will often be the one that has lowest FPI meaning you can get away with lower RPM fans with good static pressure to dissipate the heat.

Pass on your full system's specs and what you intend to cool with those radiators :)

Lutfij

Titan
The cooling performance of the radiator's surface area will not be it's deciding factor since the fans you use on it will determine hoe effectively the heat can be dissipated as well as the fin density on said radiators. You should read this section(though the entire sticky needs a read).

I would go for the thicker radiator since it will often be the one that has lowest FPI meaning you can get away with lower RPM fans with good static pressure to dissipate the heat.

Pass on your full system's specs and what you intend to cool with those radiators :)

Solution

Jayhawker32

Distinguished

Thanks for the reply, I posted this on reddit and was told that more surface area will result in better overall cooling performance.

I'm trying to cool an i7-4790k overclocked as well as two overclocked 970's. Most of what I read recommended at least 240 mm of radiator surface area per overclocked component. I already bought the watercooling parts so at this point it doesn't really mean to much because I won't be sending the parts back.

Thank you though!