[SOLVED] Two different cards running in the same timne

rayce.andrey

Prominent
Oct 30, 2018
How can i run in the same time these 2 cards? :
  • GTX 1060 6gb (x16 3.0 port)
  • Geforce 210 (x4 port)
I want to add the 210 to connect another monitor to it because that monitor doesn't support convertors or adaptors from hdmi/dvi to vga ... (CHECK MY LAST QUESTION)

Edit

Forgot to mention that I already tried to connect the monitors to the correct ports but the one connected to the 210 doesn't work.

In device manager it shows that the 210 has a driver problem... Error code 43 because the driver for 1060 is too new for 210 and I can't find a lower one who matches both. I tried to install only the driver for 210 but then the 1060 doesn't work properly ... So is there a solution to solve this?

Last edited:
Solution
If the driver revision is too different, then there isn't much you can do. Once you install the drivers for the GTX 1060, the GT 210 is going to try and use them. Since the newer cards do not support VGA outputs and your old display doesn't work with adapters, I'd say it's time for a new display.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
If the driver revision is too different, then there isn't much you can do. Once you install the drivers for the GTX 1060, the GT 210 is going to try and use them. Since the newer cards do not support VGA outputs and your old display doesn't work with adapters, I'd say it's time for a new display.

-Wolf sends

Solution