Ubisoft Announces Sequels, New Titles Galore At E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

soccerplayer88

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2010
"In a way, it’s like a strange version of a multiplayer online battle arena with four main heroes, and the rest are just mere foot soldiers."

Ever heard of the WC3 mod "Footies" (or Footmen Frenzy)?

Only other Ubi game that has me interested is The Division. Hopefully it doesn't burn out from the long dev cycle.

Billzegun1

Honorable
Dec 31, 2013
I can Honestly say they have nothing that interested me.

I actually ignore the game industry nowdays. Not being interested is too mainstream.[/quote]
Ok, that's why your looking at articles about new games.... good job

Usersname

Distinguished
May 10, 2010
Bah! Titles aimed at multi-player gamers are not for me. I prefer a strong single-player backstory and engrossing storyline with protagonists/antagonists who have depth. I don't think there is a multi-player server I've joined which hasn't been riddled with cheaters and hackers. Not sure what cheaters get out of cheating as it must have a truly negative effect on their sense of self-worth. No one is born a loser, their choices make them one.

It would be interesting if developers came up with a game that blends single and multi-player into a storyline where suddenly your actions are no longer determined exclusively by yourself and interaction has consequences. Assault or kill anyone in those sections of the story and players who have chosen "Bounty-Hunting" as a side-career get in-game rewards and community kudos. Couldn't cheaters weapons be turned into harmless objects: e.g., pistols turn into vegetables, rifles, serpents, knives, swords could be rubberised. Everyone in close proximity to where a cheater spawns and commits a cyber-crime get transported to the cheater/hacker go to them and point and laugh (an option which can be switched on or off by the people who play without cheating)?

Status
Not open for further replies.