[SOLVED] Uh.. My PC does some weird sound

Solution
My PC isn't crashing, that means its not my hard drive. And what do you mean by ''audio output to speakers or headphones '' ?

If your pc is not crashing that does not mean at all that the noise can't be from the hard drive, drives can still make noise. Again, you need to open the case and listen to where the noise is coming from. It may be a fan inside the power supply or a case fan. We can't listen to the system so you need to.

Snoobaa

Reputable
Feb 13, 2020
Uh.. I looked and it wasn't a fan, It still makes the sound :(
If it doesn't come from the speakers it is 99.9% chance a fan. There are fans everywhere in the computer. In the case, to cool the CPU, on the GPU, inside the PSU. The only other possible thing it can be (from your description) is a Hard drive. A very very noisy (and possibly broken) hard drive. If your computer still works without crashing and all, it's fine. Unless it comes as an audio output to speakers or headphones... that's another problem.

Apr 6, 2020
If it doesn't come from the speakers it is 99.9% chance a fan. There are fans everywhere in the computer. In the case, to cool the CPU, on the GPU, inside the PSU. The only other possible thing it can be (from your description) is a Hard drive. A very very noisy (and possibly broken) hard drive. If your computer still works without crashing and all, it's fine. Unless it comes as an audio output to speakers or headphones... that's another problem.

My PC isn't crashing, that means its not my hard drive. And what do you mean by ''audio output to speakers or headphones '' ?

If your pc is not crashing that does not mean at all that the noise can't be from the hard drive, drives can still make noise. Again, you need to open the case and listen to where the noise is coming from. It may be a fan inside the power supply or a case fan. We can't listen to the system so you need to.

Solution