[SOLVED] Unable install windows. (Gets stuck when entering bootable pendrive)

rodrigo.barbacovi

Prominent
Nov 19, 2018
Hi.
I am having an issue that prevents me to proceed with my windows 10 instalation.
I current have Ubuntu instaled on my Asus K45VM notebook and I would like to install windows 10 instead. I downloaded the propper iso file e made a bootable usb pendrive with the image through WoeUSB
The problem is: every time i try to boot into my usb pendive, it shows the windows 10 logo and then it gets stuck in the following blue screen forever (its not the bsod)

Whats-App-Image-2020-01-27-at-10-33-56-1.jpg

Does anyone knows how to solve this problem?
This is not the first time I try to install windows on this pc, already have tried others usb sticks, others isos... always end up with the same problem

Solution
D
i would try making the usb again or use a different cheap 8GB usb and make it fresh with Microsoft's media creation tool

rodrigo.barbacovi

Prominent
Nov 19, 2018
look likes its 'loading stuff' from the usb stick, but it takes forever, never leaves that blue screen. BUT its not frozen, i can move the mouse arrow around.

Yes, ive tried Rufus before with windows 7 iso in another usb usb stick, but i also couldnt proceed to the installation

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 14196

i would try making the usb again or use a different cheap 8GB usb and make it fresh with Microsoft's media creation tool

Solution