Question Unable to boot Windows

Aug 26, 2021
So recently when I power on my PC Windows 10 doesn't boot up, it shows windows logo and immediately restarts and like that in a loop.
What I find strange is that if I for example power it on and off like 10-15 times Windows will actually boot up and everything will work perfectly. So like pc won't boot up, but once it actually boots up it could work perfectly for like forever(until I shut it down and try to turn on again)
I know that PSU is 100% working so I guess it's SSD issue or? Friend suggested to try to boot up Windows from bootable USB but that didn't work either. Any help is appreciated.

So recently when I power on my PC Windows 10 doesn't boot up, it shows windows logo and immediately restarts and like that in a loop.
What I find strange is that if I for example power it on and off like 10-15 times Windows will actually boot up and everything will work perfectly. So like pc won't boot up, but once it actually boots up it could work perfectly for like forever(until I shut it down and try to turn on again)
I know that PSU is 100% working so I guess it's SSD issue or? Friend suggested to try to boot up Windows from bootable USB but that didn't work either. Any help is appreciated.
what are your pc specs?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS