Unable to connect to printer

All of a sudden my computer says it cannot connect to the printer. I have
rebooted and turned the printer off and back on. Still have the problem.
When I try to open printer properties, it says "the print spooler process is
not running." What does this mean and how do I fix it?????

Thanks.

Start the Print Spooler. From the Command Prompt, type:

net start spooler
(and hit enter)
www.coribright.com