Unable to delete a User Account in XP

Hello. I am able to create and delete User Accounts except for one ah heck
that will not leave. The error message is that mshta.exe has a problem. I
have sent this error report to Microsoft but nothing as of yet. I have
cleaned the account to the best of my ability but it will not be deleted.
Every other account works fine. Please advise.

Alan Glover

try deleting it from within Safe Mode

"Alan Glover" <gloveshack@videotron.ca> wrote in message
> Hello. I am able to create and delete User Accounts except for one ah heck
> that will not leave. The error message is that mshta.exe has a problem. I
> have sent this error report to Microsoft but nothing as of yet. I have
> cleaned the account to the best of my ability but it will not be deleted.
> Every other account works fine. Please advise.
>
> Alan Glover

It worked. I love you. I had assumed I had already tried that but I guess
not. It took a while and froze on the first attempt but worked on a
subsequent try. A big zit popped. Thanks very much. Do a victory lap of your
computer space like I did. My son thought it hilarious.

Cheers,

Alan

"lvee" <notmesothere@msn.com> wrote in message
> try deleting it from within Safe Mode
>
> "Alan Glover" <gloveshack@videotron.ca> wrote in message
>> Hello. I am able to create and delete User Accounts except for one ah heck
>> that will not leave. The error message is that mshta.exe has a problem. I
>> have sent this error report to Microsoft but nothing as of yet. I have
>> cleaned the account to the best of my ability but it will not be deleted.
>> Every other account works fine. Please advise.
>>
>> Alan Glover

Well done!! Victory lap and all. ;)