[SOLVED] Unable to fully access Amazon website.

CalScot

Commendable
Nov 16, 2021
Setup: 500 mbs service from the street into a modem/router then sent to my office, my wife's office, our music server, and our spare room using a Netgear switch.
My PC: wired.
Her PC: wired:
Spare PC: WiFi
Music Server: WiFi

Panoramic Wifi Gateway Modem/Router
Brand: TECHNICOLOR
Model: CGM4140COM
Netgear Switch Model GS308v3

Up until @ 10 days ago my wife would logon to her Amazon account and things worked as expected. No issues.
However since then, even though she can login, if she clicks the Acount button it says 'Nothing found here'. If she tries to search for something it says' Nothing found here'. If she presses help it says 'Nothing found here'. Amazon mostly works but not all functionality. Other websites are fine.

This behaviour happens on all the PC's, with her login.
With my login my Amazon account works as expected.
Doesn't matter if we use WiFi or wired. Same behaviour.

I did wonder if somehow her specific Amazon login was corrupted in some manner.
We contacted Amazon. They stated that there seems to be no issue on their end and that they can login with her credentials and the service functions correctly. It happens whether she uses her gmail as a login or if she uses her phone number.

I bypassed the switch by connecting the router directly to her PC. As before every website is fine except for the Amazon behaviour.
Same behavior on Opera, Edge and Firefox.
Don't know what to look at...

Asustek Prime B450-MA
Win 10 x64
16Gb RAM

Solution
this would have nothing to do with your ISP, browser, or any hardware; just an issue with her account within Amazon.
you guys will have to contact their account support services and find out what needs to be done.

i've had similar issues with them in the past where my seller account links lead to page fault errors.
contacted them and within an hour or so it was fixed.
this would have nothing to do with your ISP, browser, or any hardware; just an issue with her account within Amazon.
you guys will have to contact their account support services and find out what needs to be done.

i've had similar issues with them in the past where my seller account links lead to page fault errors.
contacted them and within an hour or so it was fixed.

Solution