[SOLVED] under 100 AUD Case recommendation

Andrew 3584

Honorable
May 23, 2017
I'm planning on transferring my pc internals to a better case (Old case is cheap quality and is a very dated case design)
Are there any mid tower cases under 100 AUD you could recommend which has good air flow while looking minimalistic/plain at the same time.
My motherboard is microAtx. I live in Australia btw
thanks
edit:
SPECS:
cpu: i5 8400
gpu: gtx 1050 ti - msi oc 4g 2 fan (215 mm long)
cpu cooler: deepcool gammaxx 400 (approx 155 mm tall)
mobo: asus prime b360mk
psu: Super flower leadex III gold 550watt

Last edited:
Solution
hmm looks pretty decent for the price, will consider
thanks
Maybe someone else can give you more selections but usually with the plain cases they don't typically have many fans in them so you usually have to add a few in.

This is my go-to for budget cases with good airflow but may be too flashy for what you want.

PCPartPicker Part List
Case: Fractal Design Focus G Mini MicroATX Mini Tower Case ($89.00 @ PCCaseGear)
Total: $89.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-02-19 01:34 AEDT+1100

WildCard999

Titan
I would look at this case for a basic case with good cable management as long as you add a few fans into it. The case also has a magnetic dust filter which makes it much easier to keep clean.

PCPartPicker Part List
Case: Antec VSK10 MicroATX Mid Tower Case ($49.00 @ Scorptec)
Case Fan: be quiet! Pure Wings 2 120 51.4 CFM 120 mm Fan ($15.00 @ PCCaseGear)
Total: $64.00
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-02-19 01:09 AEDT+1100

I would put the two fans in the front as intake and there are additional spots for more if needed. Depending on how many fans you want to add in you may want to consider buying a fan hub if the motherboard doesn't have enough ports but with those parts I can't imagine overheating unless you have a very high ambient temp.

Andrew 3584

Honorable
May 23, 2017
I would look at this case for a basic case with good cable management as long as you add a few fans into it. The case also has a magnetic dust filter which makes it much easier to keep clean.

PCPartPicker Part List
Case: Antec VSK10 MicroATX Mid Tower Case ($49.00 @ Scorptec)
Case Fan: be quiet! Pure Wings 2 120 51.4 CFM 120 mm Fan ($15.00 @ PCCaseGear)
Total: $64.00
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-02-19 01:09 AEDT+1100

I would put the two fans in the front as intake and there are additional spots for more if needed. Depending on how many fans you want to add in you may want to consider buying a fan hub if the motherboard doesn't have enough ports but with those parts I can't imagine overheating unless you have a very high ambient temp.
thanks

WildCard999

Titan
thanks
Maybe someone else can give you more selections but usually with the plain cases they don't typically have many fans in them so you usually have to add a few in.

This is my go-to for budget cases with good airflow but may be too flashy for what you want.

PCPartPicker Part List
Case: Fractal Design Focus G Mini MicroATX Mini Tower Case ($89.00 @ PCCaseGear)
Total: $89.00
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-02-19 01:34 AEDT+1100

Solution