Feb 5, 2014
PC Specs:

CPU: i5-9600k

Motherboard: Asus Strix Z390-F

Ram: Corsair LPX 16gb

GPU: AORUS GeForce RTX 2060 XTREME 6G

Hardware Error:

Description
A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
Code: 117
Parameter 1: ffffd2013cbc1010
Parameter 2: fffff806814c4148
Parameter 3: 0
Parameter 4: 5624
OS version: 10_0_18362
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1
OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem
Bucket ID: LKD_0x117_Tdr:3_TdrBug:575504_TdrVTR:0_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Unknown
Server information: 0a078dac-2913-4fd8-96d5-c60f6f730fcb

Why this happening ? All products is brand new purchased four months ago. I notice this start happens after i remove the GPU from motherboard and install it again . What i have tried by now is to remove and install again the GPU to motherboard and check if is correctly installed in bios, reset cmos, full format windows 10 and reinstall the driver using DDU but nothing above works... Any ideas?

Which PSU do you have ? Furthermore, if you have over-clocked any components then disable those over-clocks.

If I'm NOT mistaken, the 117 error may also be caused by windows system files damage, and corrupted windows system files entries. Or, a GPU driver TDR (this might be the culprit)

An incomplete installation, an incomplete uninstall, improper deletion of applications or hardware are also some of the causes. It can also be caused if your computer was recovered from a virus or malware/spyware attack, or by an improper/abrupt shutdown of the computer.

Johnny Shalos

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2014
Which PSU do you have ? Furthermore, if you have over-clocked any components then disable those over-clocks.

If I'm NOT mistaken, the 117 error may also be caused by windows system files damage, and corrupted windows system files entries. Or, a GPU driver TDR (this might be the culprit)

An incomplete installation, an incomplete uninstall, improper deletion of applications or hardware are also some of the causes. It can also be caused if your computer was recovered from a virus or malware/spyware attack, or by an improper/abrupt shutdown of the computer.

PSU: Corsair TX750M 80 Plus Gold

I never overclocked my GPU or CPU, but the GPU is the xtreme version (boosted) work at 14140 MHz by default using Aorus engine software. I have heard that software has many problems in the past. I will uninstall it and see i have a problem again. BTW the black screen and freezes is randomly and only happens 3 times by now.