Unhappy HP Employees Named Mark Hurd a 'Turd'

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

andy_newton

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2009
The HP engineers once came down to my (previously) office to investigate why our networked laser printer doesn't work (anymore) with our WIndows Server 2003 SP2 Server.

They concluded, "This product was never intended for use this OS. I wonder how you guys were able to install it and get it to work seamlessly for so many years in the first place."

That day I thought I'm glad it's my (ex) boss' problem, not mine.

andy_newton

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2009
Now I'm wondering why anyone would want to buy any products from a company whose employees always dream be working for another company. Bribery?

squatty

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2010
Now I'm wondering why anyone would want to buy any products from a company whose employees always dream be working for another company. Bribery?

What are you referring to when you say "a company whose employees always dream to be working for another company"? Nowhere in the article is this written.

mikem_90

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2010
[citation][nom]Andy_Newton[/nom]Now I'm wondering why anyone would want to buy any products from a company whose employees always dream be working for another company. Bribery?[/citation]

Considering how much "Special Bonuses" and "Deep Discounts" some businesses and governmental organizations are given by some of the big players to push out competition, you wonder if the bribery has just changed names.

husker

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
[citation][nom]squatty[/nom]What are you referring to when you say "a company whose employees always dream to be working for another company"? Nowhere in the article is this written.[/citation]
I believe this is referring to the paragraph in House's blog where he cites employee dissatisfaction with HP, willingness to jump to another company for no gain, and huge number of HP employee resumes circulating the tech industry.

squatty

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2010
[citation][nom]husker[/nom]I believe this is referring to the paragraph in House's blog where he cites employee dissatisfaction with HP, willingness to jump to another company for no gain, and huge number of HP employee resumes circulating the tech industry.[/citation]

Ah, okay, that makes sense. I thought he was reading into the story. I've taken that survey several times myself before Mark Turd laid me off. That particular question always made for interesting post-survey coffee talks.

G

Ding Dong! The Witch is dead. Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch!
Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead.

G

working with hp really sucks now.. Mark turd has screwed all of us.

G

I am an HP employee, with a very responsible job and a pathetic salary. After numorous talks talks to management about increases and bonusses, nothing is happening. They just always have some story, saying there is no money!!! At this point I don't care anymore, I just want out. They really know how to make people unhappy.

Status
Not open for further replies.