Unidentified problem with new build; have tested all components

G

I recently purchased parts and built a new computer. I just finished the build about a week ago, and the computer was working perfectly, when suddenly it just turned off. No bluescreen, no errors, I had a program that was monitoring the temperatures of the machine when it powered off and it showed that everything was running as normal.
Needless to say, it won't turn back on.
I have a 6700k i7 cpu, msi m7 gaming motherboard, msi r7 370 gaming 4g gpu, g.skill tridentZ 32GB RAM(2x16GB) (F4-3000C15D-32GTZ), corsair H110i GTX liquid cooler, samsung evo 850 500gb ssd, corsair cs750m (750 watt) psu.
The motherboard doesn't completely show power to the system; when I turn on the psu the blue CMOS clear light, lights up for less than a second, and after that only the power leds turn on; nothing else, not the debugging code light, or the lan light. The computer won't post. Oddly enough, the keyboard attached to the peripherals also has power.
I tried removing the RAM, and only using one stick as well, and this may no difference; I tried using a different power supply with the same wattage with the same results.
I also tried booting after removing the gpu, no results.
I took the motherboard back to the retailer I bought it from, and they said at first they couldn't get it to post, but they reset the bios, and it started; unfortunately I can't get the same result at home.

Has anyone had a similar issue? Or might be able to point me to the problem? I'm at a loss at the moment as to what is causing this issue.