Question Uninstaller Isn't Showing All Applications

BatSloth

Commendable
Jun 13, 2016
I usually user the IOBit uninstaller, but I switched to AShampoo Uninstaller because not all of the applications on my PC were showing on the list, but I have the same problem with this uninstaller too. Does this happen because I have three storage devices (1xSSD (OS), 2xHDD) and it only shows what's on the hard drive that the uninstaller is installed on?

Mostly no. Windows on your main drive keeps track of every application, no matter what drive it's on. Unless they're brought over from older Windows installations. For example you only had the 2 HDDs and added the SSD later, installed Windows on that.

What applications are we talking about here?

Installed applications maintain a record in Windows registry. What these "uninstallers" are doing more than standard application' uninstaller is just deleting their files and registry entreis if thr app' uninstaller was unable to do so.

Also - not all applications are installed, some of them are just executed from within their folder.

BatSloth

Commendable
Jun 13, 2016
I put the SSD in after the one's that don't show up were installed. So that would probably be the problem. Should I just do a fresh start on my PC? I have the internet to just re-download everything so like it would not be a problem?