The price at me vendor is 1200$
That is ok..
But is this a good machine?
Reliable?
Performance?

Stick_e_Mouse

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2001
Honestly, I have never heard of the company or tested/used any of their products. Therefore, I cannot tell you whether or not it is has good performance and reliable.
Since you live in Israel, I assume that it is much harder (and expensive) to find a top-tier Laptop maker like Dell, IBM, HP, Compaq, etc. If you can get your hands on one of their models, I would say to get it rather than Unwill's laptops. If Uniwill is you only choice, I would say go for the very bottom model, the 350i. It uses the 440BX chipset, which is far more supperior than the SIS chipset on the other model. With the 440BX, you will have a very stable and reliable laptop with good performance. You should also make sure the company offers at least 3years warranty, that will tell you how good or bad a company is. Also make sure you do a little more research about the company before you buy. There are better models and brands than Uniwill, some are very affordable as well. If you have connections to someone here in the U.S., I'd suggest you let them buy a laptop from a reputable company and then mail it to you in Isreal. Winbook makes good, yet affordable laptops. If you want a high end laptop, IBM and Dell is the way to go.

See a real naked pic of Britney Spears <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/stick_e_mouse" target="_new">here</A>!!!

G

Hi
thanks for your reply
I asked about UNIWILL only because the price is a bargain..
I can get any laptop i want hare they are just very expensive...
I personally prefer IBM or TOSHIBA..
From my experience they are good and reliable
not like Compaq or dell.. :-(

G

Would you like to tell me how bad Conpaq or Dell is >?
thanks ... :p

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
From my experience compaqs business series of laptops work really good. And for the dells I haven't personally used them but we just did a rollout for a nation wide company and they used dell laptops so they have to somewhat reliable for a publishing company to use them nation wide.

:cool: <b>Change the sig of the week!</b> :cool:
Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!!