Question Unknown Random Bluescreens/Crashes

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Mar 22, 2022
For the past couple months or so, my pc has been randomly bluescreening with error codes that usually have to do with memory, but I've ran 10 or so passes of memtest for hours on end and it comes out perfectly clean. I'll just be watching youtube and tabs will randomly crash, and sometimes even Firefox as a whole will crash. It has to be a hardware issue, because I reset windows completely (wiped drive then fresh install media) and it still happens. I've bluescreened 5 times today already, and included the dump files if y'all wanna take a look at them. https://www.mediafire.com/file/9orivha50lqt45u/minidump_files.zip/file

Colif

Win 11 Master
:(

it can't be both drives...

(wonders whats going on this week, everything seems to be wrong)

My motherboard is an open box one I bought for like $70 at Microcenter and it came with a bent pin in the socket, but I bent it back. I wonder if its the motherboard thats causing this. I have a friend who flips pcs so he has a spare LGA 1200 board I can borrow for a day or so to test that
done this yet?

Mar 22, 2022
:(

it can't be both drives...

(wonders whats going on this week, everything seems to be wrong)

done this yet?
Finally got around to testing it, and I've had it running with a different motherboard for atleast 5 hours without a single tab crashing. I'm gonna let it run overnight to be sure cause before I couldn't do that without it bluescreening