Question Updating JBL driver causes BSOD ?

somekiwiboi

Reputable
Oct 31, 2019
Hi
So recently I had my PC crashing regularly so I went through everything I could think of what was wrong until I found out it was happening everytime I plugged in my JBL USB dongle.
I narrowed it down further to the JBL Quantum software as I uninstalled it and the headphones connect and would work, But whenever I tried to install the software my PC would get a BSOD during the installation, I had a brainwave and went into device manager and click on update drivers for both audio channels for the headphones (chat and game) I found that they both had updates for them but only chat updated without issue whereas game caused my pc to have a BSOD.

The headphones are the JBL Quantum 610 Wireless.

Hi
So recently I had my PC crashing regularly so I went through everything I could think of what was wrong until I found out it was happening everytime I plugged in my JBL USB dongle.
I narrowed it down further to the JBL Quantum software as I uninstalled it and the headphones connect and would work, But whenever I tried to install the software my PC would get a BSOD during the installation, I had a brainwave and went into device manager and click on update drivers for both audio channels for the headphones (chat and game) I found that they both had updates for them but only chat updated without issue whereas game caused my pc to have a BSOD.

The headphones are the JBL Quantum 610 Wireless.
What's the driver version and the BSOD Code?