[SOLVED] Upgrade GPU on Lenovo ThinkCentre M92p ?

Aug 1, 2020
HI my GTX 750TI 2GB Just died. so I want to upgrade with Msi Geforce GTX 1050ti Gaming X 4gb. i have 500 watt. i don't know if my motherboard can support this?
can someone help me...

Solution
lenovutightfit.jpg

1. You will need a Low Profile GPU that only draws from the PCIe (75w max) provided your using the OEM power supply that lacks VGA connectors.
  2. You will need to change out the faceplate for the half-sized version since that is a very small case in which any LP card will provide.
  3. You will need to verify the length, with that giant HDD caddy you have very limited room.

1050 TI LP cards are getting hard to find and expensive so you may just want to grab the 1650 LP for around $154 instead. Normal GPU's like the one you listed are too tall and long.

delaro

Judicious
Ambassador
lenovutightfit.jpg

1. You will need a Low Profile GPU that only draws from the PCIe (75w max) provided your using the OEM power supply that lacks VGA connectors.
  2. You will need to change out the faceplate for the half-sized version since that is a very small case in which any LP card will provide.
  3. You will need to verify the length, with that giant HDD caddy you have very limited room.

1050 TI LP cards are getting hard to find and expensive so you may just want to grab the 1650 LP for around $154 instead. Normal GPU's like the one you listed are too tall and long.

Last edited:
Solution
Aug 1, 2020
my case is E Supercase Extreme L1005 ATX Gaming Casing. but only the mobo is lenovo m92p. do you think it will fit in that case? if i buy 1050TI LP will the performance same as the MSI GTX 1050ti? sorry for my bad english.

my cpu intel core i5 3570 i dont know if my system will bottleneck if using 1650LP
my psu EVGA 500w.

delaro

Judicious
Ambassador
The case will take any GPU on the market so basically depending on the PSU you have you could put any GPU in that. An i5 3570 should pair well with a 1650, yes in extreme situations it's going to be a bottleneck but not anything massive.