Sep 28, 2020
Hello. It's about time I upgrade my pc since it's been showing its age for well over a year now, and with the help of a friend I've come down with these components.
I know how to build my pc and all, but the question is, do you guys sugest something else, without exceeding my budget of ~600 too much ?
Anything that's not included I already own.
Thank you.
Screenshot_28.jpg

Solution
+1 on the better cooler. These days, you pretty much need some sort of radiator to handle the loads of the new i9s.

Pros:
Quiet - very quiet, unless they are roaring keeping the cpu cool. Most of the time they are quiet.

Cons:
Large, radiators take up a lot of space
Evap, radiators will eventually lose their fluids. My H100i went 6 years cooling a very overclocked machine. Gotta watch these radiators tho, once they give up, things'll get hot.

I bought another H100i, they work well and Corsair will warranty my other one so I'll have a NIB when I need it. You can sometimes refill them, though my attempt failed - pump must have been damaged from cavitation.

MonsterMaxx

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2015
+1 on the better cooler. These days, you pretty much need some sort of radiator to handle the loads of the new i9s.

Pros:
Quiet - very quiet, unless they are roaring keeping the cpu cool. Most of the time they are quiet.

Cons:
Large, radiators take up a lot of space
Evap, radiators will eventually lose their fluids. My H100i went 6 years cooling a very overclocked machine. Gotta watch these radiators tho, once they give up, things'll get hot.

I bought another H100i, they work well and Corsair will warranty my other one so I'll have a NIB when I need it. You can sometimes refill them, though my attempt failed - pump must have been damaged from cavitation.

Solution