[SOLVED] Upgrading from a Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

colbs2411

Prominent
Jul 25, 2018
I am currently looking to upgrade my old phone to something similar, however I am having trouble finding the best equivalent for under £200. here's a link to it for context:

https://www.gsmarena.com/vodafone_smart_ultra_6-7313.php

The most important aspects I love about my phone is the full HD display – at around 400 ppi – and the near 6-inch screen, as I use my phone mainly for watching YouTube and searching the web – I game a little, but my current phone just about manages on 2gb ram.

I don’t really know about phones – I only know the massive brands and wouldn’t know which brands to trust for quality – so any advice on brands and models to look at would be brilliant!

Solution
I am currently looking to upgrade my old phone to something similar, however I am having trouble finding the best equivalent for under £200. here's a link to it for context:

The most important aspects I love about my phone is the full HD display – at around 400 ppi – and the near 6-inch screen, as I use my phone mainly for watching YouTube and searching the web – I game a little, but my current phone just about manages on 2gb ram.

I don’t really know about phones – I only know the massive brands and wouldn’t know which brands to trust for quality – so any advice on brands and models to look at would be brilliant!
I am currently using a realme 5 pro (realme is the...

Alatrix

Great
Jul 14, 2020

I am currently using a realme 5 pro (realme is the sub-brand of OPPO) running on android 10 (wow).
Quad camera front notch and a 4035mAh battery (pretty good) wich charges from 0 to 50% in less than 30 mins. With this said I bought it for about 175 euros and I am really satisfied with it.

Solution

colbs2411

Prominent
Jul 25, 2018
Thanks for your insight - I too a look at it but it's a bit too expensive in the UK at over 200 pounds - from what I can see it is an amazing phone for the price though, so I'm not surprised you're impressed by it!

Alatrix

Great
Jul 14, 2020
Thanks for your insight - I will definately take a look at it. 175 euros is better than most prices I have seen for 1080p phones so that's good already. thanks!
Yep, I really like it, if I am not wrong it is the cheaper phone to have a snapdragon 712 and one of the first to have a quad camera module. Also the customization available is a lot (even icons) and it has even a task manager built in! I really reccomend it!

Status
Not open for further replies.