Upgrading NT4 sp4 to sp6

Dear support group:

Recently I downloaded an NT service pack 6a upgrade consisting of three files:
spi386.exe
sp6patch_i386
sp6symi.exe
There we no install instructions.

Please provide me with install instructions.

drz wrote:
> Dear support group:
>
> Recently I downloaded an NT service pack 6a upgrade consisting of three files:
> spi386.exe
> sp6patch_i386
> sp6symi.exe
> There we no install instructions.
>
> Please provide me with install instructions.

spi386.exe is the compressed file containing the NT SP6a files.
Use the /? switch to see the various options for using this file.
For example, spi386.exe /x is the command for extracting the SP6a
to a folder prior to running the update.

sp6pa6tch_i386 is the update for making corrections to NT SP6. It
is not needed if spi386.exe is SP6a. sp6symi.exe is the symbol
set that can be used when debugging problems with NT-SP6a.