[SOLVED] UPS for PC

pqul92

Prominent
Mar 19, 2019
Hi! I would like to get a UPS to prevent damaging my PC, but I don't know which UPS should I get. Here are my parts:
i7 8700k
RTX 2070 SUPER
Seasonic 750 Focus Gold.
16 GB G.SKILL
Alienware AW2518HF
Some Genius speakers

Could you please help me?

Solution

This is a handy tool to help find the proper UPS for use. Honestly its going to depend on how long you want your PC to run if power goes out, if you want it to do wave correction and clean power etc.

The APC 1500 would probably be one of the better ones to go with

RealBeast

Titan
I generally buy APC as other brands have been disappointing. As far as size, it depends how long you want to run before shutting down. My power often goes out for just 10 minutes or so, and I have a number of BackUPS 1500 Pro models, but they have many less expensive models and the software will shut down your machine with X minutes left on the battery.

The UPS selector on the APC website will help you select how much battery you need whether you go with APC, Cyberpower, or someone else.

This is a handy tool to help find the proper UPS for use. Honestly its going to depend on how long you want your PC to run if power goes out, if you want it to do wave correction and clean power etc.

The APC 1500 would probably be one of the better ones to go with

Solution