US International keyboard accent missing

Jeff_120

Honorable
Dec 11, 2016
Hi
I am using US international keyboard settings to use both English and French thanks to the accent option like the parenthesis key once followed by ''e'' to get the ''e'' with an accent, but from a day to another it just went away!
I tried to uninstall and reinstall this keyboard setting but it acts like a notmal US keyboard and not International anymore.
Please help

scout_03

Titan
Ambassador
ok if you press the question mark you have this é beside right shift then ê with and and hook in thw same time after letter p on keyboard the other is ç this is from the other hook same line before the slash à that from the slash key è this from the double english gillemets before the enter key .

Jeff_120

Honorable
Dec 11, 2016
No accent trick is working!
I even uninstalled my keyboard's hardware and re-installed it in windows 10 but still the international keyboards are acting like normal ones.
Pressing on the guillemet key will print 2 guillemet and not like before meaning once on the guillemet and once on the e or a
Is it a windows 10 bug or I should try to download a different driver?

Edit: I tried it with another keyboard and it''s the same problem, international is not international