USB 1.1 TO 2.0

I have a Compaq Presario 5 series installed with 4 usb ports. I need a
2.0 to run my new camera. Any Ideas how to do without installing any
PCI cards

hh

Nope. Can't turn a 1.1 or 1.0 USB port into a 2.0. Must get a card. They're
cheap. Around $25.
HH

"bjmapm2202" <bmckerr@optusnet.com-dot-au.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
>I have a Compaq Presario 5 series installed with 4 usb ports. I need a
> 2.0 to run my new camera. Any Ideas how to do without installing any
> PCI cards

No. The only method would be to install a card.

Tom