Question USB-C malfunctioning (code 43 error for UCM-UCSI ACPI in the Device manager)

Aug 2, 2024
Hi everyone,

I own an ASUS Zephyrus G15 (GA503RM). The USB-C ports are not working and Windows is showing a code-43 error for UCM-UCSI ACPI in the Device Manager. Has anyone experienced this error before? If it is a hardware-related issue on the motherboard? Can anyone guide which component needs to be replaced?

Regards
Mohsan Niaz

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Did you manually reinstall your chipset driver in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator? You should also cross reference the support site for your laptop to see if you have any BIOS updates pending.

Aug 2, 2024
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Did you manually reinstall your chipset driver in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator? You should also cross reference the support site for your laptop to see if you have any BIOS updates pending.

I have uninstalled the device and reinstalled the device driver from the device manager. I have also tried to enable and disable the device. I have also tried to re-install Windows 10. I have also updated the laptop to the latest bios version as recommended by Armory Crate, but the error doesn't go away and my USB-C ports are dead.