[SOLVED] USB FLASH DRIVE IS GONE!

Sep 12, 2019
Hello.
i have usb flash drive 3.0 with capacity 64 gb.
Once i have connected it to the pc (with widnows 7), it suggested me to "SOLVE THE PROBLEMS" or order something like that.
I started it and after starting the resolving process i disconnected it from my pc. After that when i'm connecting it to the computer it is not recognizing it.
Even not showing in the "DISK MANAGMENT" what can i do to use it again?
Thank u for attention,

Solution
Re-reading I had a late thought: do other USB devices work in the USB port where the USB flash drive was connected? Need to eliminate a damaged USB port....

Been some time but occasionally a USB extension cable between a balky USB device and a USB port restored connectivity. Physical damage was usually involved.

Beyond that, options may be limited.

If you google words or phrases such as "how to recover a damaged usb flash drive" you can find many websites.

For example:

https://www.fonepaw.com/usb/usb-repair-tool.html

However, if the USB drive cannot even being seen by the system then many of those "solutions" are likely moot.

(And I am not vouching for or recommending any of those websites, products, and/or solutions)...

Ralston18

Titan
What was the "it" that made the "SOLVE THE PROBLEMS" suggestion?

I.e., what was that "resolving process". Something in Windows, some third party app, some diagnostic program?

Were you really having some problem(s)?

Make and model USB drive? Where did you get the drive? Had it worked before?

I would not put another USB drive in that Windows 7 system (unless the drive is expendable) and I would not put the USB drive into another computer either.

Overall, it may be difficult to recover the drive without some additional information and preceding history with regards to that drive.

For the time-being I suggest just leaving the USB drive alone until, hopefully, there is more information about what happened and may have caused the problem.

Sep 12, 2019
It was windows system order: “ scan and repair drive” but i canceled started process and after that i can’t connect it with any pc.

Flash drive was working previously very well for about 3 month and i used it with 3 different pc and there was no problem before today.

Flash drive has not a brand it was a title: “ high speed usb 3.0 usb flash drives” at the box of it.

Sep 12, 2019
When you canceled the process did you immediately unplug the USB drive?

My thought is that, if you did immediately pull the USB drive, some housekeeping function was not able to complete and the drive was consequently corrupted.

Yes i canceled it and than unplugged and after that again plugged in and it was written in the left that my drive was ready to use but there was no disk how i wrote it in the first post. I tried it to another pc but there is same.
Is there any way to fix it or is it damaged finally And i can’t use it anymore?

Ralston18

Titan
Re-reading I had a late thought: do other USB devices work in the USB port where the USB flash drive was connected? Need to eliminate a damaged USB port....

Been some time but occasionally a USB extension cable between a balky USB device and a USB port restored connectivity. Physical damage was usually involved.

Beyond that, options may be limited.

If you google words or phrases such as "how to recover a damaged usb flash drive" you can find many websites.

For example:

https://www.fonepaw.com/usb/usb-repair-tool.html

However, if the USB drive cannot even being seen by the system then many of those "solutions" are likely moot.

(And I am not vouching for or recommending any of those websites, products, and/or solutions).

What you can do is just wait - someone else may read your post and offer a suggestion or two. I have no problem with that.

And, at some point when you feel there is nothing to lose - give one or more of the more viable (subjective) USB flash drive solutions a try.

Solution