Question USB Ports Not Working On New Build

Aug 30, 2024
Everything turns on display boots to bios but says “BIOS has been reset. Please re-config your BIOS setup if needed.” With an option to press ok but I’m getting no power through the front usb or the motherboard io. I tried reseating the ram but no dice any suggestions?
SPECS
I7 12700kf
Gigabyte z790m aorus elite ax ice
32 gb ddr5 ram 6000mhz
Rtx 4070 super
750 watt power supply
Picture: View: https://imgur.com/a/6VW99pk

Aug 12, 2024
Check that the cables for the front USBs/power are plugged in securely/correctly to your board.

I once built a PC where I actually bent a pin in the port when I installed the cable... and I realized something was wrong when one of the two front USB ports didn't work.

Aug 30, 2024
Check that the cables for the front USBs/power are plugged in securely/correctly to your board.

I once built a PC where I actually bent a pin in the port when I installed the cable... and I realized something was wrong when one of the two front USB ports didn't work.
Dude I’m so dumb lol I unplugged then re plugged my usb 3.0 connector and it fixed it itself but do you have any idea what orange light means?

Aug 30, 2024
I’m installing windows right and orange light went away. I’m assuming it fixed itself
Ok I think it messed up again because I was installing windows and it finshed the first part and it said windows is restarting but it went back to the way it was except I’m not getting any output to my monitor this time and usbs stopped working