I have XP home and have set up four users for various members of my family.
A message comes up against my user name saying I have 15 unread messages. I
have not got any unread messages in Outlook Express. I cannot seem to get
rid of this message even though I have had further mail and opened in since.

Any ideas???

--
Thank you for any advice you have been able to offer me.

Malke

Big Mick wrote:

> I have XP home and have set up four users for various members of my
> family.
> A message comes up against my user name saying I have 15 unread
> messages. I
> have not got any unread messages in Outlook Express. I cannot seem to
> get rid of this message even though I have had further mail and opened
> in since.
>
> Any ideas???

Use the TweakUI Power Toy to get rid of that message. Download TweakUI
here:

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

Big Mick wrote:
> I have XP home and have set up four users for various members of my family.
> A message comes up against my user name saying I have 15 unread messages. I
> have not got any unread messages in Outlook Express. I cannot seem to get
> rid of this message even though I have had further mail and opened in since.
>
> Any ideas???

Overview of the Mail Notification Display on the Windows XP Welcome Screen
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=304148

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User