Using fips.sys

I am looking for additional documentation or samples on using the Microsoft Kernel Mode Cryptographic Module (fips.sys). Specifically, what is the IRP and buffers used to obtain a table of function pointers to the cryptographic functions? This is not described in the security policy document.

FIPS.sys does not exposed public interfaces or methods and is not supported.

--

David B. Cross [MS]

http://support.microsoft.com

"Geoffrey Kneller" <Geoffrey Kneller@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in