USM

Blargh!
Have instaled the game, executed on compatibilty w95 mode, but image come
split on the screen, umplayable!

any hints, how to solve it?

--
Eduardo Liguori

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 15:27:43 -0300, "Eduardo Liguori"
<eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>Blargh!
>Have instaled the game, executed on compatibilty w95 mode, but image come
>split on the screen, umplayable!
>
>any hints, how to solve it?

what is USM?
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

Em Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:44:04 GMT, Chris F <chris@asif.com> escreveu:

> On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 15:27:43 -0300, "Eduardo Liguori"
> <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>
>> Blargh!
>> Have instaled the game, executed on compatibilty w95 mode, but image
>> come
>> split on the screen, umplayable!
>>
>> any hints, how to solve it?
>
> what is USM?

Ultimate Soccer Manager, an old game, just fun, nothing compared with CM/FM

--
Eduardo Liguori

Eduardo Liguori wrote:

> Blargh!
> Have instaled the game, executed on compatibilty w95 mode, but image
> come split on the screen, umplayable!
>
> any hints, how to solve it?

Hmmm, if the compability mode don`t work...delete it, and go have a beer..:)

Em Wed, 30 Mar 2005 20:30:53 +0200, Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
escreveu:

> Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>
>> Blargh!
>> Have instaled the game, executed on compatibilty w95 mode, but image
>> come split on the screen, umplayable!
>> any hints, how to solve it?
>>

> Hmmm, if the compability mode don`t work...delete it, and go have a
> beer..:)

good idea, if I was not stuck here under severe rain and without a coin on
my pockets! :-(

--
Eduardo Liguori

Eduardo Liguori wrote:
> Em Wed, 30 Mar 2005 20:30:53 +0200, Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
> escreveu:
>
>> Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>>
>>> Blargh!
>>> Have instaled the game, executed on compatibilty w95 mode, but image
>>> come split on the screen, umplayable!
>>> any hints, how to solve it?
>>>

>> Hmmm, if the compability mode don`t work...delete it, and go have a
>> beer..:)
>

> good idea, if I was not stuck here ufrnder severe rain and without a coin
> on my pockets! :-(

Lol....raining in Brazil..SUNSHINE in Norway!! Enjoy the..rain..then.
Money is far from everything. VERY far. Once I had money, and no time
for my family and friends, then I got less money, but twice the time for
my wife and son. I won`t change that for money!!!

http://dosbox.sourceforge.net/comp_list.php?letter=U

Em Thu, 31 Mar 2005 22:23:32 +0300, GargoyleBG <minkov@haskovo.spnet.net>
escreveu:

> "Eduardo Liguori" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
> Blargh!
> Have instaled the game, executed on compatibilty w95 mode, but image come
> split on the screen, umplayable!
>
> any hints, how to solve it?

tks

--
Eduardo Liguori

GargoyleBG wrote:

> "Eduardo Liguori" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
> Have instaled the game, executed on compatibilty w95 mode, but image come
> split on the screen, umplayable!
> any hints, how to solve it?
>
> http://dosbox.sourceforge.net/comp_list.php?letter=U

Do not forget to check the games compatibility list for dosbox. If USM is not
listed, it may be not playable or with some problems.

Em Fri, 01 Apr 2005 04:00:02 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
<scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu:

> GargoyleBG wrote:
>
>> "Eduardo Liguori" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>> Have instaled the game, executed on compatibilty w95 mode, but image
>> come
>> split on the screen, umplayable!
>> any hints, how to solve it?
>>
>> http://dosbox.sourceforge.net/comp_list.php?letter=U
>
> Do not forget to check the games compatibility list for dosbox. If USM
> is not
> listed, it may be not playable or with some problems.

honestly I quit the demand :)

--
Eduardo Liguori

MrT

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 00:25:09 GMT, "Kinsman" <star79@shaw.ca> wrote:

>You had to mention EA! I've just been rejected for a job i was interviewed
>for with them.

Probably as well, you seen that blog done by one of their employees
(or rather, his wife, to protect his identity) ?

http://www.livejournal.com/users/ea_spouse/

They sound like a bunch of slave drivers...

--
MrT
#agcm on Undernet