[SOLVED] Vega 64 eiswolf issues

alexcoulter111

Reputable
Sep 12, 2018
I recently bought a Vega 64 with an Eiswolf 240 GPX Pro Radeon RX Vega. It was shipped to me, and when I installed in in my system a small leak appeared where the hoses connect to the radiator. It seems that one of the hoses goes it on a straight angle while the leaking one appears bent. I've unscrewed it, drained it and refilled it but it still goes in on a bent angle and leaks. I am now searching for a different cooler to replace it. Any help on where to find a cooler in Australia would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Solution
If you're dealing with the Eiswolf, you can try and cut a small amount of tubing from the length going into the radiator/slides on the compression fitting. outside of that, you can try and work with an AIO solution like NZXT's G12 but you're going to need an AIO to pair with the bracket.

If it's within warranty period, why not return it?

Lutfij

Titan
If you're dealing with the Eiswolf, you can try and cut a small amount of tubing from the length going into the radiator/slides on the compression fitting. outside of that, you can try and work with an AIO solution like NZXT's G12 but you're going to need an AIO to pair with the bracket.

If it's within warranty period, why not return it?

Solution