[SOLVED] Vesa Mount HP OMEN - 27" IPS LED QHD FreeSync & G-Sync Compatible Gaming Monitor

KingChangeIV

Prominent
Nov 1, 2020
HP OMEN - 27" IPS LED QHD FreeSync & G-Sync Compatible Gaming Monitor

I have recently purchased the HP OMEN - 27" IPS LED QHD FreeSync & G-Sync Compatible Gaming Monitor (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08P531VKB?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details) and upon opening the box, the was no included VESA mount even though the instructions said there is one. My question is, does anyone know where to find the dang VES mount adaptor this monitor needs in order to be mounted? I have searched far and wide and just need a little help with this. It is greatly appreciated!

Solution
VESA is a standard, being a mount of (such and such) dimensions. The typical situation regarding compatibility is that there will be four screw holes in a square on the back of the monitor. Those holes will be one of two distances apart on a standard monitor, your instructions should say. Then, just search for VESA mounts on your favored retailer and confirm the one you are getting is the correct measure.
If memory serves most PC monitors are 75x and moving up to large size or TV are commonly 100mm+

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
VESA is a standard, being a mount of (such and such) dimensions. The typical situation regarding compatibility is that there will be four screw holes in a square on the back of the monitor. Those holes will be one of two distances apart on a standard monitor, your instructions should say. Then, just search for VESA mounts on your favored retailer and confirm the one you are getting is the correct measure.
If memory serves most PC monitors are 75x and moving up to large size or TV are commonly 100mm+

Solution