Question VGA cable doesn't work properly in game ?

Mar 27, 2021
Hi everyone, i need help.
Yesterday i performed a clean boot on my computer because it kept crashing randomly, sometimes it just froze and sometimes with a bsod.
After the clean boot it still sometimes freeze, but when it doesn't, i have another problem that when i open an application (counter strike in my case),
after a couple minutes, the display seems glitchy with a black screen turning on and off repeatedly.
I have already did the following steps:
  • updated the display driver.
  • updated all the other drivers.
  • changed Hz from amd catalyst control center. (Current Mode: 1280 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz))
  • Using HDMI cable solves the problem, but i don't want to use it because, with the monitor i'm using, the video quality looks different and bad, also the fps are less.
This problem didn't happen before the clean boot, so the VGA cable shouldn't be the problem. Is there any option i can change?
As i said, this problem happens when i open the game, it still happens if i minimize it.

Not the best but the specs are:
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 19042) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406)
Motherboard: ASRock FM2A88M-HD+ R2.0
Processor: AMD A10-6790K APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics, 2 cores, 4 CPUs, ~4.0GHz
Card name: AMD Radeon HD 8670D
RAM: 2x crucial 4gb DDR3 1600mhz
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives: - HDD 1TB
- SSD 250GB

If someone could please help me that would be great!
If you need more information, please ask!