[SOLVED] Video Card Issues with ryzen 3700x

Jul 21, 2020
Hi Everybody, I'm building this pc for a friend. This build is for music editing so it needed the most powerful CPU that i could fit in the budget, but i cheaped out on the Video Card, buying the cheapest available on Amazon.
The problem is the PC does not boot with this components and gives 1 long beep and 2/3 short ones (hard to tell the difference between 2 or 3). I tried various combinations with some spare parts i have available and every component seems to work on his own.

I tried using a ryzen 7 1700x instead of the 3700x and the video card works and the PC boots
I tried swapping the GPU with a Zotac GTX 1060 and it boots
I tried this video card (MSI GT 710) on a different PC (Intel Pentium 4560 + a MSI B250M mobo) and it works.

The video card is always seated correctly, the PSU is 500W so more than enough Watts to power this build, i have upgraded the BIOS to the latest version, the pc has a fresh windows 10 installation with all the updates, and i downloaded the NVidia drivers and performed a clean installation.

Honestly I don't know what else to try, seems like the Ryzen 3700x doesn't work with the MSI GT 710 but there should't be any incompatibilities between the two.

Any help or advice is appreciated, i'm relatively new to pc building and i don't know how to procede other than replacing the GPU. Thanks

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Max 55.78 CFM CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Gigabyte A320M-S2H Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL15 Memory
Storage: Crucial BX500 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Video Card: MSI GeForce GT 710 2 GB Low Profile Video Card