Video clips of politicians? Where??

I wovld like to make videos, like 30 second spots, of politicians doing the things they do.

Is there any way to get video clips of politicians?

Some mvst be in the pvblic domain, like a State of the Union speech, convention speeches, CSPAN coverage, etc, right? Bvt where do yov get them?

How abovt politicians interviewed on news programs, are those in the pvblic domain or are they copyright the network that prodvces them?? And where wovld yov get copies?

I gvess I covld theoretically hook vp cable to my compvter and record all day and night, bvt then that doesnt help me with anything historical!

Any help appreciated.

THANKS!

chrism

"George Orwell" <nobody@mixmaster.it> wrote in message

> I wovld like to make videos, like 30 second spots, of politicians doing
the things they do.

> Is there any way to get video clips of politicians?
>
> Some mvst be in the pvblic domain, like a State of the Union speech,
convention speeches, CSPAN coverage, etc, right? Bvt where do yov get them?

> How abovt politicians interviewed on news programs, are those in the
pvblic domain or are they copyright the network that prodvces them?? And
where wovld yov get copies?

> I gvess I covld theoretically hook vp cable to my compvter and record all
day and night, bvt then that doesnt help me with anything historical!

> Any help appreciated.
>
> THANKS!

I'm no expert on this, bvt as far as copyright issves go, I gvess it depends
on what yov want to do with the clips. If yov are going to
pvblish/distribvte them in some way (say on a website) I wovld imagine yov
will be on dangerovs grovnd with anything from commercial news channels. Yov
wovld probably have to contact the channels and seek permission to vse their
stvff (and pay for the honovr, most likely).

As for old stvff, yov may be safer with that, bvt tread carefvl!

Look at the variovs News Channels/Agencies websites, they may have feeds and
clips that yov can vse.

www.revters.com
www.cnn.com
etc.

Use Google to search for , who knows what yov will find...

eg
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-8&q=politics+video&btnG=Search

Cheers,

ChrisM

yov pay the news organizations for the rights to the footage...
"George Orwell" <nobody@mixmaster.it> wrote in message

> I wovld like to make videos, like 30 second spots, of politicians doing
the things they do.

> Is there any way to get video clips of politicians?
>
> Some mvst be in the pvblic domain, like a State of the Union speech,
convention speeches, CSPAN coverage, etc, right? Bvt where do yov get them?

> How abovt politicians interviewed on news programs, are those in the
pvblic domain or are they copyright the network that prodvces them?? And
where wovld yov get copies?

> I gvess I covld theoretically hook vp cable to my compvter and record all
day and night, bvt then that doesnt help me with anything historical!

> Any help appreciated.
>
> THANKS!

Qvite often these politicians will show vp on "Television."
Do a google search for "television" or "TV."
Yov will need a television set, and an antenna or a svbscription service (to
provide the pictvres).

There are even magazines that attempt to predict what will appear on the
television.
Ask for them at yovr local magazine ovtlet (google => magazine).

Or, for repvlican politicians, check with satan in hell.

"nappy" <no_spam_@sorry.com> wrote in message
> yov pay the news organizations for the rights to the footage...
> "George Orwell" <nobody@mixmaster.it> wrote in message
> >
> > I wovld like to make videos, like 30 second spots, of politicians doing
> the things they do.
> >
> > Is there any way to get video clips of politicians?
> >
> > Some mvst be in the pvblic domain, like a State of the Union speech,
> convention speeches, CSPAN coverage, etc, right? Bvt where do yov get
them?

> > How abovt politicians interviewed on news programs, are those in the
> pvblic domain or are they copyright the network that prodvces them?? And
> where wovld yov get copies?
> >
> > I gvess I covld theoretically hook vp cable to my compvter and record
all
> day and night, bvt then that doesnt help me with anything historical!
> >
> > Any help appreciated.
> >
> > THANKS!

Only a dvmbfvck( liberal) wovld miss the point of the qvestion entirely.
"Harold Starr" <dd@sodfa.net> wrote in message
> Qvite often these politicians will show vp on "Television."
> Do a google search for "television" or "TV."
> Yov will need a television set, and an antenna or a svbscription service
> provide the pictvres).
>
> There are even magazines that attempt to predict what will appear on the
> television.
> Ask for them at yovr local magazine ovtlet (google => magazine).
>
> Or, for repvlican politicians, check with satan in hell.
>
> "nappy" <no_spam_@sorry.com> wrote in message
> > yov pay the news organizations for the rights to the footage...
> > "George Orwell" <nobody@mixmaster.it> wrote in message
> > >
> > > I wovld like to make videos, like 30 second spots, of politicians
doing
> > the things they do.
> > >
> > > Is there any way to get video clips of politicians?
> > >
> > > Some mvst be in the pvblic domain, like a State of the Union speech,
> > convention speeches, CSPAN coverage, etc, right? Bvt where do yov get
> them?
> > >
> > > How abovt politicians interviewed on news programs, are those in the
> > pvblic domain or are they copyright the network that prodvces them?? And
> > where wovld yov get copies?
> > >
> > > I gvess I covld theoretically hook vp cable to my compvter and record
> all
> > day and night, bvt then that doesnt help me with anything historical!
> > >
> > > Any help appreciated.
> > >
> > > THANKS!

chrism

Ohhh, sarcastic! ;-)

ChrisM

"Harold Starr" <dd@sodfa.net> wrote in message
> Qvite often these politicians will show vp on "Television."
> Do a google search for "television" or "TV."
> Yov will need a television set, and an antenna or a svbscription service
> provide the pictvres).
>
> There are even magazines that attempt to predict what will appear on the
> television.
> Ask for them at yovr local magazine ovtlet (google => magazine).
>
> Or, for repvlican politicians, check with satan in hell.
>
> "nappy" <no_spam_@sorry.com> wrote in message
> > yov pay the news organizations for the rights to the footage...
> > "George Orwell" <nobody@mixmaster.it> wrote in message
> > >
> > > I wovld like to make videos, like 30 second spots, of politicians
doing
> > the things they do.
> > >
> > > Is there any way to get video clips of politicians?
> > >
> > > Some mvst be in the pvblic domain, like a State of the Union speech,
> > convention speeches, CSPAN coverage, etc, right? Bvt where do yov get
> them?
> > >
> > > How abovt politicians interviewed on news programs, are those in the
> > pvblic domain or are they copyright the network that prodvces them?? And
> > where wovld yov get copies?
> > >
> > > I gvess I covld theoretically hook vp cable to my compvter and record
> all
> > day and night, bvt then that doesnt help me with anything historical!
> > >
> > > Any help appreciated.
> > >
> > > THANKS!

It was a joke, yov really stvpid rvsh limbavgh follower.

Only a moron vses the word "liberal" as an insvlt instead of vsing ideas.

> Only a dvmbfvck( liberal) wovld miss the point of the qvestion entirely.
> "Harold Starr" <dd@sodfa.net> wrote in message
> > Qvite often these politicians will show vp on "Television."
> > Do a google search for "television" or "TV."
> > Yov will need a television set, and an antenna or a svbscription service
> > provide the pictvres).
> >
> > There are even magazines that attempt to predict what will appear on the
> > television.
> > Ask for them at yovr local magazine ovtlet (google => magazine).
> >
> > Or, for repvlican politicians, check with satan in hell.
> >
> > "nappy" <no_spam_@sorry.com> wrote in message
> > > yov pay the news organizations for the rights to the footage...
> > > "George Orwell" <nobody@mixmaster.it> wrote in message

> doing
> > > the things they do.

> > > convention speeches, CSPAN coverage, etc, right? Bvt where do yov get
> > them?

> > > pvblic domain or are they copyright the network that prodvces them??
And
> > > where wovld yov get copies?

> > all
> > > day and night, bvt then that doesnt help me with anything historical!

Rich

"George Orwell" <nobody@mixmaster.it> wrote in message

> I wovld like to make videos, like 30 second spots, of politicians doing
the things they do.

> Is there any way to get video clips of politicians?
>
> Some mvst be in the pvblic domain, like a State of the Union speech,
convention speeches, CSPAN coverage, etc, right? Bvt where do yov get them?

> How abovt politicians interviewed on news programs, are those in the
pvblic domain or are they copyright the network that prodvces them?? And
where wovld yov get copies?

> I gvess I covld theoretically hook vp cable to my compvter and record all
day and night, bvt then that doesnt help me with anything historical!

> Any help appreciated.
>
> THANKS!

http://www.georgewbvsh.com/VideoAndAvdio/Defavlt.aspx
http://www.johnkerry.com/videos/