My parent's computer constantly restarts when video media is playing. Not
usually right away, but it eventually does (within 10-20 minutes). I turned
off the restart on error thing and a blue screen said something about a
possible driver issue or something. Anyone have any suggestions for me to
get around this?

Write down the exact error and post it so you can be helped more effectively.
You'll probably see something like stop 0x0.... and the last 3 or 4
characters of that line (not the ones in the parameters, though those are
helpful, too) are quite useful in trying to help you figure out why you're
getting a BSOD.

"Takahmasak" wrote:

> My parent's computer constantly restarts when video media is playing. Not
> usually right away, but it eventually does (within 10-20 minutes). I turned
> off the restart on error thing and a blue screen said something about a
> possible driver issue or something. Anyone have any suggestions for me to
> get around this?

It says Stop: 0x000000d1 (0x43faf8e0, 0x000000002, 0x000000000, 0xf80f5971)

nv4_mini.sys
adress f80f5971
base at f80d3000

I think that's what you were looking for, It will probably crash again if
you need more info than that. :)